How to Apply for Study Abroad
1. You must create an account by clicking Create Account. Complete your information, select a password and press the button to create your account.
2. Complete your student profile on your account.
3. When you are logged into your account, find study abroad programs through the interactive world map. In the Programs section, select a world region from the map. Next select a country either from the list on the left or by clicking on it on the map.
At the country page you will see a description of the country with the study abroad programs at the bottom.
Click a specific program to view the program's description.
4. To apply to a study abroad program, go back to the country page and click the apply link next to the program name. This will notify our office that you are applying to the selected study abroad program.
For Shepherd faculty-led programs, contact the Professor directly for application instructions.
For external provider programs, click on the program name to go to the external provider's website. Follow their instructions on how to apply to their program.
5. As your status changes during the admission and enrollment process, log in to your account and make the necessary changes in the My Applications section.